WordPress Hosting with Sales Level Agreement
At Powerwp we take uptime very serious. We take every precaution possible to ensure that we are one of the best WordPress hosts in the industry. We provide quality Managed WordPress Hosting. All our dedicated WordPress experts has worked on and managed hundreds of WordPress sites, this why we don’t just guarantee 99.9% up-time but we guarantee 100% up-time SLA on our Managed WordPress Hosting. If in any given month we fail to meet this guarantee you as a Powerwp customer is eligible for a credit on your current WordPress hosting account.
SLA credit will be generated as follows based on your monthly plan:
|Uptime Guarantee||SLA Credit|
Powerwp is not responsible for downtime related to the services listed below and as such will not issues credits for the following:
- Internal services such as MySQL, Apache, PHP, bad coded applications, etc.
- Scheduled downtime or planned maintenance
- Interruption of service due to unpaid invoices, abuse notifications and violations of Terms of Service.
- ISP or local connection problems
- Acts of Force Majeure
This SLA is subject to change without Notice.
You must meet the below requirements in order to be eligible for an SLA credit:
- Your account must be in good standing with us
- You must submit a ticket through our helpdesk to the customer service department
- All requests must be submitted within 5 days of the reported downtime
- All requests must contain a ticket # of the service interruption